“The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.” — Albert Einstein
What We Do
Maximize Portfolio Diversification
Core Satellite Portfolio Management
Core/satellite portfolio management is a strategy which builds the portfolio using a large “core” group of investments with a complement of smaller “satellite” positions. SWM uses a combination of exchange traded funds and income producing index funds to build the core. The core or foundation of each portfolio is strategically designed for long term investment, with relatively low volatility and turnover. The satellite positions are smaller holdings that are sector based with higher volatility than its broad based core holdings. Together, the strategies seek to deliver consistent performance, diversification, and a portfolio with several non-correlating assets.
Implement Tax-saving Strategies
Retirement/ Financial Planning
Are we a good fit for you?
- Your portfolio has reached a size where you are no longer comfortable managing it yourself.
- You are uncomfortable with the volatility of your portfolio.
- You have assets in multiple vehicles – 401(k), IRA, mutual funds, real estate, etc.
- You want someone to create a unified “big picture” by organizing, consolidating, planning, and reporting on your investments.
- You want professional assistance to navigate unpredictable market conditions.
- You have $500,000 in investable assets.
- You are an accredited investor.
- You would like to incorporate other investment strategies besides stocks and bonds.
Who We Are
Jared joined Stewart Wealth Management as an advisor in April 2007. He began his financial planning career with Ameriprise Financial where he created and delivered comprehensive financial plans to a wide variety of clients. Jared earned Bachelors Degrees in both Finance and Accounting from Chico State in 2006 and earned his CFP® certification in February of 2012. Jared grew up in Novato, California. Jared and his wife Ashley reside in Petaluma. In his free time, he enjoys snowboarding, wakeboarding, and coaching sports at the local Boys & Girls Club.